1. The primary purpose of MPS is to provide quality childcare to children aged from two years until school age.
2. Practitioners and parents/carers agree to work in partnership to meet the needs of the child.
3. MPS is happy to accept children identified as having special educational needs or particular learning needs.
4. While a child is attending MPS, all practitioners provide each child with the help, care and support they need.
5. When planning daily activities, each child’s keyperson looks at areas of the curriculum in which the child may need extra support. Together, all practitioners plan activities that provide an inviting and stimulating environment.
6. All practitioners work together to provide a safe, happy and inviting setting for the children.