Policy & Procedure No.14
1. The Risk Assessment Officer is Rachel Griffiths.
2. Risk assessments are carried out daily before each session commences. The Lead Practitioner/Manager or Senior Assistant complete both exterior and internal checks of the premises and contents.
3. All items new to the setting are subject to a full risk assessment.
4. COSHH (Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health) and RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) are adhered to.
5. All previous risk assessments are held at Pre-school for records.